Wellington or Auckland preferred
Are you a whizz with digital strategies?
Can you create narratives that will engage our members and identify future leaders?
The Online to Field Organiser accelerates the work of NZEI Te Riu Roa to organise with education workers online and in their workplaces to grow our membership and build member leadership and activism.
- Identify and follow up leads on potential members online
- Hold organising conversations through a variety of channels
- Run activist, leader, member and potential member group meetings online
- Create visual and written content, and moderate social accounts
- Work in digital campaigns, organising and supporting strategies to achieve improvements to workers jobs and lives
NZEI Te Riu Roa is committed to upholding the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Candidates should either have or be committed to developing an understanding of Te Tiriti. We particularly welcome applications from people with experience in te reo and tikanga Māori.
Download the job description below or contact Sue Braggins at email@example.com
Applications in confidence should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Online” in the subject line.
Please also fill in the Application form at https://forms.office.com/r/Z31... or email for a link
Applications close at 5pm Thursday 12th January 2023
NZEI Te Riu Roa welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religions, and disabilities/ abilities. An expectation of this role is to actively support and promote our diversity and inclusion principles. We want NZEI Te Riu Roa to be a place where you can bring your whole self to work.