- Purpose-driven work
- Matching Kiwisaver up to 6%
- Health Insurance reimbursement scheme
Are you awesome at:
- Creative planning that brings strategy to life
- Influencing people
- Communicating strategy for on the ground action
Tasks are varied and include:
- Working with member leaders at a national level
- Planning campaigns / actions with staff and union members
- Synthesizing member feedback and undertaking research to inform campaigns
- Working with education sector groups to shape the education system.
In this role you will learn a lot about campaigning and advocacy and how we support members to be active in both. If you are keen to be influencing the primary and learning support education sectors at a national level then we would like to hear from you.
We really value great ideas and enthusiasm and look forward to hearing from you about the skills you can bring to this role.
NZEI Te Riu Roa is committed to honouring and giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Candidates should either have or be committed to developing an understanding of Te Tiriti. We particularly welcome applications from people with experience in te reo and tikanga Māori. We have an allowance for fluent speakers of Te Reo Māori and offer work-time to study Te Reo Māori.
A full job description is available here.
Applications must be made here.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm Friday 6 October 2023.
NZEI Te Riu Roa welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religions, and disabilities/ abilities. An expectation of this role is to actively support and promote our diversity and inclusion principles. We want NZEI Te Riu Roa to be a place where you can bring your whole self to work.